[Pharo-dev] Uniformizing Pharo

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Aug 17 02:16:07 EDT 2013

On Aug 17, 2013, at 7:55 AM, "Torsten Bergmann" <astares at gmx.de> wrote:

> Instead of category 'setup' for #setUp and #tearDown
> I would like to see 'running' since this follows the original
> SUnit and tearDown has nothing to do with setting up the
> test case, more with cleaning up.

I do not like running. :) About the original SUnit it also got category uppercased :).
So we will have to find something else.
Now the categorizer can accept different rule table so you will be able to define the rules
you want for your code. We are talking here about the rules for code in the core of Pharo.

> What about binary messages like = for comparing?
It is there.

> I would also like to see one for methods matching example... to be in examples.

it was there and I readded it.

> Beside is... for 'testing' there could also be was...., it should take
> into account the next Character is Uppercase.

using regexp we should be able to be much more precise but let us start with simple working solution

> What about also taking pragmas into account? With that NB Api wrappers could
> be categorized into 'api' or 'primitive' (which is more general)

Yes this is a good idea.