[Pharo-dev] Uniformizing Pharo

Camille Teruel camille.teruel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 09:59:56 EDT 2013

Also, to prevent explosion of the number of protocol names in the image, we could agree on some naming convention.

For example, there are protocols ending with -ing and others ending with -ion: which form one should prefer?
ex: conversion vs converting, composing vs composition.

Then, when a protocol name is made of several word, should we use space or - to separate them?
ex: instance creation vs instance-creation