[Pharo-dev] Installing Rubrik into 3alpha

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 06:08:32 EDT 2013

Hi,

I tried to install Rubrik in 3alpha (yes, yes, I know... is development, etc., etc., but I wanted to test precisely how it is behaving a text package with the changes we are introducing :) )
Well... configuration fails because there is a "repeated slot", enabledHolder.

This is because RubTextModel is shadowing a property that already exists on AbstractBasicWidget (and that's not allowed with new opal compiler).

Now... I just removed it on RubTextModel and everything is working so... I wonder if this change could be introduced so I can continue playing without need to hack it each time? ;)

cheers,
Esteban