[Pharo-dev] [ANN] Stamp, another STOMP implementation

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Tue Aug 13 09:34:55 EDT 2013

On 13 Aug 2013, at 15:30, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:

> Excellent!
> And with a lovely documentation (even if too short to my eyes :)).

Indeed, although it is better than nothing, it is too short and the code itself can use more comments as well, but it is a pretty complex subject, especially if you are unfamiliar with messaging-oriented middleware and architecture.

It will improve over time. Users are an important driver for improvements.