[Pharo-dev] [rmod] Link between Spec model and Morph ?

Erwan Douaille douailleerwan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 08:21:38 EDT 2013

Hi,

Does anyone can explain me how/where the link is ?
I guess its related to AbstractSpec subclasses, but i don't know how does
it work.

I will be at lab the whole week.

2013/8/12 Clément Bera <clement.bera at minesdedouai.fr>
A spec model (ComposableModel) has a window (WindowModel), this window has
a window (SpecWindow), this window inherits from StandardWindow which
inherits from SystemWindow which inherits from MorphicModel which inherits
fromBorderedMorph which inherits from Morph

Does that answer your question ?

No :)

I mean How the labelModel know than his morph is a LabelMorph ?

--
Best regards,

Douaille Erwan <douaille.erwan at gmail.com>