[Pharo-dev] Updating the Pharo Contributors listing

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Mon Aug 12 11:12:15 EDT 2013

Dear Fellow Pharoers,

As some of you may know, we have a page listing Pharo Contributors

  http://www.pharo-project.org/community/contributors

This page was manually constructed and urgently needs an update.
Based on the code behind the Pharo Consultants page

  http://consultants.pharo.org

we want a similar data driven, statically generated page for Pharo Contributors

  http://contributors.pharo.org

the new page is based on some of the old data, but needs updating. Many people are missing as well. So please, please, edit the template and send me your new or up to date information.

PharoContributor new
  name: 'Stéphane Ducasse';
  id: 'stephaneducasse';
  email: 'stephane.ducasse at inria.fr';
  website: 'http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/';
  image: 'http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/StefFingerOnNose128.jpg';
  yourself

PharoContributor new
  name: 'Camillo Bruni';
  email: 'camillobruni at gmail.com';
  yourself

Some notes:

- id is only needed when your name contains non-ascii characters
- email will default to pharo-dev at lists.pharo.org if missing
- website will default to a Google search for your name if a URL is missing
- image can be omitted if you have a Gravatar, else it becomes a smiley
- images will be rescaled to fit in 128x128, the URL needs to remain accessible
- description is a pure text String, no markup is allowed
- the description does not have to be too formal
- the page is statically generated, only then do changes take effect

Regards,

Sven, on behalf of the Pharo Board.

PS: If you are curious, the code for generating this page can be found at

 http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/PharoPeople