[Pharo-dev] Understanding Versionner repository selection

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Mon Aug 12 03:34:25 EDT 2013

> Thanks Stef. I get it now, it is just a matter of right click the in the right pane in Versionner, the #developement item, and then select the item "release dev" from the popup menu. Pretty easy.
>
> Now I will take a loot to SnapshotCello because I don't get what's the difference eith Versionner.

easy they have nothing to do. Versionner could invoke snapshotcello.

Snapshotcello does not produce configurations
it produces A flat list of all the packages used by a current configuration and publish as a version.
It freezes the current set of packages at the level of your dependency tree and recursively.

Stef