[Pharo-dev] bug with new inspector?

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Mon Aug 12 03:19:02 EDT 2013

> yeah it tries to do 'bag at: 1' which fails. How would look like a nice bag inspector ?

same as set or dictionary
a bag is conceptually a collection of pair

Now what would be nice is that we can have a default inspector that does not interpret the structure.

It would be also nice that when we dive into an object when we close the window the system popup to the previous object
because this is annoying to close the complete stack
we could have a shift or option variant that close everything.