[Pharo-dev] Understanding Versionner repository selection

Hernán Morales Durand hernan.morales at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 00:04:33 EDT 2013

El 10/08/2013 14:55, Hernán Morales Durand escribió:
> Hi folks,
> I have a *very* simple package with no dependencies whatsoever. Now I'm
> trying to understand Versionner, these are the steps:
>
> 1. I set the ConfigurationOf name
> 2. I choose I don't want to use squeaksource.com
> <http://squeaksource.com>, ok
> 3. Select a repository...
>
> Now that is not clear for me. Which repository are you talking about?
> the repository where I store MY code, or the repository where I would
> like to publish the configuration so is displayed in the Configuration
> Browser (like the MetaRepoForPharo)?

Ok, I choose the MetaRepoForPharo. The ConfigurationOf class is
generated with its methods. I consider myself this package as stable,
but there is no generated method for #'stable'. Do I need to create it
by hand and then Commit to repository?

This is another doubt. Where I should add meta information about my
package? I just want to put a little description of what it does.

Hernán