[Pharo-dev] about new class organization

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Aug 10 16:03:03 EDT 2013

Hi esteban/ben

I'm trying to understand the new class organisation.
Now would it be possible to (beside the backward compatibility part) only use protocol instead of category?
Because this is quite confusing to have categories that manipulate Protocol objects.

I would like to add some queries
	hasProtocolFor: aSymbol

And may be we should do a pass and add some comments to the methods because I could get what
some do but by putting a break point.

For example,

realCategories
	^ self protocolOrganizer protocolsNames

So tell me what you think because may be I too tired now.

Stef