[Pharo-dev] pattern for configuration definition

Erwan Douaille douailleerwan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 09:15:13 EDT 2013

Maybe it's already existing, but why not create a GUI to create
configurations ? It will be more easier and Camillo's pattern will be
respected

When i was dealing with configurations on ci, i've seen many configurations
and no ones was similar.

Force users/dev to create a correct configuration implementing dev/stable
is needed. Of course, one of the first step of the ci project is testing if
the configuration is correct. Else stop process and throw errors.

I already have a similar discussion with Camillo :)

--
Best regards,

Douaille Erwan <douaille.erwan at gmail.com>