[Pharo-dev] Pharo VM latest on the Debian 7

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 11:02:24 EDT 2013

well... no.
something happened with the build, because it should be executable in a 1.5 years old linux.

in the middle term, we are going to adopt an approach similar to VW (one VM for one image version), and we will support some years of backward compatibility.
But not infinite, of course, because work is too much :)

Now... the "latest" VM is unstable. Is not a release and of course it will be problems.

When we release it, it will be version to run in several versions... it should be as simple as add a slave into our build server.

cheers,
Esteban