[Pharo-dev] Put issues from cog issue tracker into pharo issue tracker

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 08:14:50 EDT 2013

I sent this mail to the vm mailing list:

"I mirrored the issues from the cog issue tracker inside the pharo one, so
they have more visibility for people only working the pharo issue tracker.
Issues in both trackers have a link pointing to its pair, in case someone
wants to do the follow up. In any case, my idea was to enhance visibility
and use one tool for all issues, not to deprecate either issue tracker.

In the meanwhile I saw there are many issues that are probably already
integrated, others that probably deserve to have a look and integrate them
:).

And of course, I realized that I the issue tracker spammed seriously this
list. I apologize for that!

Best,
Guille"

I guess that solves the question around the fate of the cog issue tracker:
I didn't mean a deprecation or similar, people can continue using it as
they want. I put for that links so people can go back and forth between the
issue trackers. My unique and good intention was to make those issues more
visible.