[Pharo-dev] Put issues from cog issue tracker into pharo issue tracker

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 13:29:21 EDT 2013

On 7 August 2013 19:06, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:

> On Aug 7, 2013, at 6:34 PM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 7 August 2013 17:56, Guillermo Polito <guillermopolito at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?pre=preSaveFilterProject&ixProject=6
>>>
>>> They are under the Pharo-VM project.
>>>
>>> That way we can handle them easily.
>>>

>> I don't like this move.
>
> why
>
> having everything in a single place is good.

That's exactly what i was thinking about when registered cog issue tracker.
And since Cog used not just by Pharo, it deserves own separate repository.

Now i would like to know, if somebody asked people who contributing to Cog
development but not to Pharo, if they would like to use Pharo issue
tracker for that.

Or maybe we don't have to care, then doing like this is a way to piss them off.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.