[Pharo-dev] Keyboard events is broken.

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 08:41:42 EDT 2013

My understanding how it should be:
- you work in own branch  (and in git, repository clone is already a
branch, just on your computer).
If you want to make it public you need to make own branch on gitorious
and commit there.
- once you finished with changes and tested it , you are free to merge
with blessed
(no need to have GODs permission to do that, or make pull requests)

now i understand we are humans and not immune to mistakes, but i
insist that committing to blessed
should be done after some manual testing and checking it don't breaks
things badly, and of course
blessed is not for committing the unfinished code , which in the
middle of work.

That is my only issue , that you committed code which is not yet
finished, and makes VM unusable,
and we cannot release VM with important fix to smallinteger bug before
you finish, which turns yourself
into a bottleneck.

--
Best regards,