[Pharo-dev] Keyboard events is broken.

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 14:28:30 EDT 2013

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 8:06 PM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6 August 2013 17:47, Guillermo Polito <guillermopolito at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > ah, forgot to say. Latest vms from jenkins should be ready in a while,
> not
> > yet :).
> >
> yes, and that's why i want you to answer a following question:
>  why you think the repository was named 'blessed' as in [1]?

I don't know... That some saint has come and blessed it? :)
If not, point me to where it is explained, is there a wiki page or
something?

Igor, I do not know how to read that question. Now, really:

- I thought that moving the VM repository to gitorious was meant to open
it. If only a couple of people (lets say you, Camilo and Esteban) have the
rights to commit, then I feel it defeats the purpose

- Maybe I should make a pull-request, but you can see that there are three
there, one for at least one year, waiting for integration and probably out
of date [1]

- to me one benefit of using a CVS is that it gives you the ability to
revert and going back in the history, and there are not much commits in cog
to traverse... So, if it is really broken we go back and there are no
problems. Should I be afraid of committing something?

- As Stef says, you only can break if you do...

- Now, maybe I should continue not trying to fix some stuff in the vm if
people get pissed off when using latest and a bug is found

[1] https://gitorious.org/cogvm/blessed/merge_requests