[Pharo-dev] moose build - pharo vm crash

Jan Vrany jan.vrany at fit.cvut.cz
Tue Aug 6 12:13:06 EDT 2013

Hi,

 > On 06/08/13 16:36, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
> you know that what is not in the bug tracker does not exists? ;)
>
> I'm sorry, I want to take all problems into consideration, but I cannot make email archeology each time I'm going to tackle something :(

I completely understand and I certainly don't ask nor expect you to
do so.

> https://pharo.fogbugz.com
>
> under project "Pharo VM"
>
> thanks, and do not hesitate on asking for an account if you need it :)

I'm sorry but I'm so stupid that I couldn't figure out how to register
last time I tried get an account. And, I have dot in my email address,
apparently this is an issue too.

Anyway, if I find time and courage, I'll certainly try again :-)

Best, Jan