[Pharo-dev] moose build - pharo vm crash

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 11:36:06 EDT 2013

you know that what is not in the bug tracker does not exists? ;)

I'm sorry, I want to take all problems into consideration, but I cannot make email archeology each time I'm going to tackle something :(

https://pharo.fogbugz.com

under project "Pharo VM"

thanks, and do not hesitate on asking for an account if you need it :)

Esteban