[Pharo-dev] moose build - pharo vm crash

Jan Vrany jan.vrany at fit.cvut.cz
Tue Aug 6 11:17:34 EDT 2013

Hi,

here:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Nice VM crash
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 18:37:18 +0100
From: Jan Vrany <jan.vrany at fit.cvut.cz>
To: Pharo Development <pharo-dev at lists.pharo.org>

Hi guys,

getting bored? Looking for an excuse to play with GDB? Here we go:

https://swing.fit.cvut.cz/jenkins/view/CalipeL/job/calipel_s_pharo20_benchmarks/label=Linux/19/console

Okay, seriously: build 17 from Jun 17 did not crash - the Smalltalk code
was the same. Jenkins executes following script:

===
export PATH=/usr/bin:$PATH

IMAGE_BASE=CalipeL-S-$BUILD_NUMBER
IMAGE=$IMAGE_BASE.image

if [ ! -r Pharo.image ]; then
    wget -O- get.pharo.org | bash
fi

./pharo Pharo.image save $IMAGE_BASE
./pharo $IMAGE config http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/JanVrany/CalipeL-S/main
ConfigurationOfCalipeLS --install=0.1
./pharo $IMAGE benchmark --json -o results.json BenchmarkMicro
===

System is running stock 32bit debian stable on VMWare ESX 5.1.
I can provide more details if you like (and ask what exactly :-)

Best, Jan

And here: