[Pharo-dev] [Pharo-fuel] Fuel API bug

Martin Dias tinchodias at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 09:30:52 EDT 2013

Hi

Thanks Stef for fighting with the leak and thanks Max for the fast response.

I think was me who added the method #on:do:, and my reasoning was:

- FileStream has #fileNamed: and #fileNamed:do:
- PositionableStream has #on:
- I needed the analog to FileStream>>fileNamed:do: in PositionableStream

So, I created #on:do:. It looked consistent.

Martín