[Pharo-dev] WhatsUp from: 2013-08-05 until: 2013-08-18

Erwan Douaille douailleerwan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 03:36:10 EDT 2013

2013/8/5 <seaside at rmod.lille.inria.fr>

> Hi! We're sending this automatic email twice a month, to give the
> community an opportunity to easily know what's happening and to coordinate
> efforts.  Just answer informally, and feel free to spawn discussions
> thereafter!
>
> ### Here's what I've been up to since the last WhatsUp:

GSOC try to fix bugs (Thanks Esteban :)
GSOC evaluation
GSOC spec code generation, i made a video. You can watch it there :
http://uipainter-gsoc.over-blog.com/

> ### What's next, until 2013-08-18 (*):

   - GSOC spec code generation, the past one is really "stupid". I have to
   parse the morph and know exactly where my submorphs are and which layout i
   have to use to setup the final render.

--
Best regards,

Douaille Erwan <douaille.erwan at gmail.com>