[Pharo-dev] New version of PharoSound

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun Aug 4 03:47:19 EDT 2013

good idea I will do that in the future

	http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras

	then the configurationOfPharoSound is published in ss3.gemtalk.com/MetaRepoForPharo20

I looked around and that are some text in
	http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/FreeBooks/GuzdialBookDrafts/Multimedia-ch7.pdf

If somebody would start to extract and work on a simple doc it would be great.

About the doc, did you realise that we are writing docs while often there were not a single documentation
even though people got payed when developing squeak.
So we are doing our best.

Did you realise that we write even document on things we do not know? :)

Stef