[Pharo-dev] Large images reasons [WAS] Re: [Pharo-users] Pharo 2.0 with Seaside + DBXTalk + GlorpDBX + Magritte 3 + TWBS is getting slower and slower

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Thu Aug 1 13:47:08 EDT 2013

Continuing on the topic, it looks like that every single window that I ever
opened is remembered by the Announcements...

Cursor wait showWhile: [
(FileSystem disk workingDirectory / 'WindowLabelled-labels.txt')
asFileReference writeStreamDo: [  :s |

WindowLabelled allInstances do: [  :each | each label printOn: s. s lf ].

]
].

The attached file is what I got.

Phil