[Pharo-dev] Large images reasons [WAS] Re: [Pharo-users] Pharo 2.0 with Seaside + DBXTalk + GlorpDBX + Magritte 3 + TWBS is getting slower and slower

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Thu Aug 1 05:59:52 EDT 2013

I did a little run on those MorphExtensions and got the output file in
annex.

Cursor wait showWhile: [
(FileSystem disk workingDirectory / 'MorphExtensions.txt') asFileReference
writeStreamDo: [  :s |
 MorphExtension allInstancesDo: [ :each |
each printOn: s.
      s lf
 ]
]
].

Looks like there are a lot of Announcers.

Phil