[Pharo-project] Roassal Survey

Vanessa Peña Araya van.c.pena at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 12:15:15 EDT 2012

Thank you, Ben. And yes, this is the kind of things that are very useful.

> 3. Electrical Software Development Platform - CRITICAL priority
> Of course, my own project to complete my masters within the next
> couple of months!! This is implementing a model browser for the IEC
> 61970 Common Information Model.  I showed this to Alex a while ago and
> am just now getting back to the point I was at before switching from
> Mondrian to Roassal.  While this has taken a while I am very happy
> with the additional control I have with Roassal (and a lot of this
> time has been too many demands by my day job). Perhaps a rough early
> release is not too far away.
I'm sorry but I don't know this, so I don't understand really. Is there
some place I can see it?

As yes, the features you mentioned are interesting. You are not the
first to mention features 4, for example.

Thank you very much :)

Vanessa.