[Pharo-project] RE : RPackage question

GOUBIER Thierry thierry.goubier at cea.fr
Sun Sep 9 06:21:47 EDT 2012

No, that's because RPackage does a search for a non existing At2-test MCWorkingCopy, and Monticello auto-creates a capitalized version of at2-test truncated to at2.

(Proof: removing the capitalization and truncation in Monticello result in only one RPackage created, At2-test)

 And then, depending on the capitalisation of at2-test, Nautilus bugs because he's looking for, say at2-test, where MC has created At2-test and Nautilus search among RPackages is case sensitive :( (RPackageOrganizer faulty API)

(this one I haven't tried to correct. I've stopped using Nautilus instead :))

Thierry