[Pharo-project] morphic help needed

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 07:20:29 EDT 2012

Hi,

Me and Mariano are trying to fix the DiffMorph in 2.0 (if you noticed, it is broken), and we noticed that the difference between 1.4 and 2.0 is that now the PluggableTextMorph inside is wrapping the text (non respecting the endline, but arranging them to be shown in the morph), instead showing an horizontal scroll bar to move around.
We are lost in the obscure mist of morphic world... and we don't know how to restore that behavior.

Can someone help?

of course, this is important... not just because, also because I need to make integrations and I cannot because I don't know what changed :)

I'm attaching two images of how it should be and how it is now.

Thanks,
Esteban