[Pharo-project] Emergency evaluator pops up on red tests

Fabrizio Perin fabrizio.perin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 17:41:21 EDT 2012

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your effort. It is really strange that just the PHP parser
doesn't work. In fact all the parsers I implemented use the same mechanism
to ignore instance variables names not related to parsers (so the
ignoredNames). Tomorrow morning I will try again to play with the bug.
Please let me know if I can do something to help.

Thanks a lot again.

Cheers,
Fabrizio