[Pharo-project] Voice reader support for Pharo

S Krish krishnamachari.sudhakar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 15:10:00 EDT 2012

I am preffering currently to use Festival ( on linux)  through OSProcess.
Simple to push out sentences one by one..

wholeText splitToSentences do: [ :eaSentence |

                   OSProcess command: 'echo "', eaSentence , '" | festival
--tts'.
].

espeak is also good enough... but both of these currently I view them as
initial level.. stuff.. need to figure out more..