[Pharo-project] [Pharo 1.4] Please test!

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 15:01:36 EDT 2012

Hi, I just tried the one-click in windows and it doesn't open the
pharo-1.4.image by default, which is inconvenient since a newcomer wouldn't
know where to look for. I also see a .bat file that does the right thing,
but that's now what windows users usually do.
So I think the CogVM.exe should be renamed to Pharo.exe and the .ini file
should point to the image location, as in the 1.3 one click.

Cheers,
Richo