[Pharo-project] [Pharo 1.4] Please test!

Scott Gibson wsgibson at windstream.net
Fri Mar 30 10:08:46 EDT 2012

I am not sure of the plans for syntax highlighting in version 1.4 but when I go to Settings for Shout: Syntax Highlighting I am not given any controls to adjust the values.  When I change try to make the changes programmatically (as in 1.3) I am given the error AnObsoleteSHStyleSetting.  Is this functionality being removed or has it been replaced perhaps?

Thanks!
Scott Gibson