[Pharo-project] Emergency evaluator pops up on red tests

Fabrizio Perin fabrizio.perin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 07:28:43 EDT 2012

Hi,
I loaded all my stuff in the latest moose based on 1.4.
All the tests of my PetitPHPParser are red. When I click on one red method
the emergency evaluator pops up.

To reproduce it:
1- grab the latest MooseJee from the ci:
http://ci.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/

2- load the petit php parser:
Gofer new
    squeaksource: 'PetitPHPParser';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfPetitPHPParser';
    load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfPetitPHPParser) perform: #loadDefault.

3- Run the tests of the php parser and click on any red method.

How can I debug the problem? Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Thanks,
Fabrizio