[Pharo-project] moving a ChangeSet into Monticello

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Fri Mar 30 05:36:56 EDT 2012

This link may help:

Monticello <https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/27018/Monticello.pdf>

It is part of Pharo by Example version 2 (out one of these days...)

I picked it from http://pharobyexample.org/

KR
Phil

--
Philippe Back
"Helping you hit the top 3 outcomes you really want to achieve"

Mob: +32(0) 478 650 140 | Fax: +32 (0) 70 408 027 Mail:
phil at highoctane.be| Web:
http://philippeback.eu | Blog:
http://philippeback.be

High Octane SPRL