[Pharo-project] vm crash - code snippet provided

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 19:04:57 EDT 2012

Hi Francisco,

    this doesn't reproduce for me in Cog 2538.  But I notice that a fresh
Pharo 1.4 doesn't have any windows in it and so one has to open a workspace
to run the code snippet.  Are you using an image that has more windows?  If
so, could you point me to the image and changes?  e.g. by putting them on a
case on the Pharo bugtracker.

Thanks

--
best,