[Pharo-project] Speech / KlattVoice

S Krish krishnamachari.sudhakar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:33:37 EDT 2012

on linux there is a decent set of alternatives to simply plugin to and
use.. Festival , espeak.. to begin with.. for the speech to text..
Sphinx..: pocketSphinx or Sphinx4..

Klatt definetely does not measure up to these.. nothing wrong to either use
OSProcess, or FFI as reqd or even .. XMLRPC to Java.. for Sphinx4..