[Pharo-project] [Moose-dev] SciSmalltalk

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Thu Mar 29 12:35:43 EDT 2012

The R language works with large agregates and makes me think of APL at
times.

Things like rbind, merge, or factor coupled with graphical plots are really
nice to have.

This is different from collections. More like OOPAL and F-Script actually.

Maybe the A part is mandatory to get the R part to work smoothly.

Phil

--
Philippe Back
"Helping you hit the top 3 outcomes you really want to achieve"

Mob: +32(0) 478 650 140 | Fax: +32 (0) 70 408 027 Mail:
phil at highoctane.be| Web:
http://philippeback.eu | Blog:
http://philippeback.be

High Octane SPRL