[Pharo-project] Speech / KlattVoice

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 12:06:59 EDT 2012

On 29 March 2012 17:19, phil at highoctane.be <phil at highoctane.be> wrote:
> Ok. Smalltalk is old as well...
>
> No problem binding but OSX isn't Windows nor Linux.
>
> You are pushing me back to Squeak here!

And in your turn, you pushing us to maintain this plugin.
But i cannot even answer the original question in this topic.. because
nobody knows..
Now, do you really think, it is good practice of taking responsibility
on something, which you have no any clue about?
I think not.
So, if you want to use Klatt, you can always stick with years old VMs,
years old images, years old operating systems, years old
documentation(s) (if you can find it) where it is working
and made for.
But we have to move forward, and often it means leaving things behind.
And of course, if there's a guy who can raise a hand and say: hey, i
can do it, i can improve it, i can maintain it, we would be just
happy.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.