[Pharo-project] direct object manipulation

Alexandre Bergel alexandre.bergel at me.com
Thu Mar 29 08:53:17 EDT 2012

Hi Igor,

I tried the version 0.1.3 on OSX, using the VM you suggested, in a 1.4 image (the one used by Moose).

AthensCairoSurfaceExamples example1. complains that the function is not available. The error has been raised by NBFFICallout.
Is there something obvious I am missing?

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu