[Pharo-project] What is the Zodiac load script for 1.3?

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Wed Mar 28 22:29:12 EDT 2012

I've tried many different combinations from mailing list posts and websites,
but unable to duplicate the functionality of the Zodiac alpha one-click.
Here was one attempt:

	Gofer new
		squeaksource: 'ZincHTTPComponents';
		package: 'ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents';
		load.

	(self class environment at: #ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents) load.

	Gofer it
		squeaksource: 'Zodiac';
		package: 'Zodiac-Core';
		package: 'Zodiac-Tests';
		load.

Gofer it
  squeaksource: 'ZincHTTPComponents';
  package: 'Zinc-Zodiac';
  load.

ZnNetworkingUtils default: ZnZodiacNetworkingUtils new.

I copied the ssl bundle from the one-click, and I guess it's working (no
primitive error)

Sean