[Pharo-project] VM Crash on OSX for Pharo 1.3 One Click

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Wed Mar 28 10:22:34 EDT 2012

On Mar 28, 2012, at 4:17 PM, phil at highoctane.be wrote:

> I do have a crash when moving a Morph around.
>
> Here is the lengthy message below.
>
> I do have a number of packages loaded but nothing that messes with the original contents.
>
> Any idea of where to look? (This may help me ask less questions like this one by looking on my own...)

The first question is: can you reproduce it with the latest of everything (1.3 image and VM). Especially
the VM is far too old.

We will have an automatically build one-click ready next week and forever after... until then:

	-> get the latest 1.3 image from Jenkins:
		https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo%201.3/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Pharo-1.3.zip
	-> get the latest build of the VM for Mac from Jenkins:
		https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/view/VM/job/Cog-Mac-Cocoa/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/CogVM.zip

Can you reproduce it?

	Marcus

--