[Pharo-project] Problem with loading Nautilus after Seaside

Martin Sandiford ms at mcdev.com.au
Tue Mar 27 17:16:20 EDT 2012

Not sure where to report this, so here goes...

As of just recently, I can't load Nautilus after loading Seaside due
to a name clash on "Bindings".  It's a global in DynamicBindings-lr.13
(Seaside) and a class variable in Spec-Core-BenjaminVanRyseghem.9
(Nautilus).

Ideally I think DynamicBindings wouldn't be putting a bare word symbol
like "Bindings" into globals, but as it happens the declaration in
Spec-Core/ComposableModel isn't used and could be removed.

Cheers,
Martin