[Pharo-project] FileURL don't works properly on windows

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 12:06:10 EDT 2012

this part is closely related to command-line arguments handling..

on windows things, which expected to work, like:

vm image.image <pathToScript>.st

fails to find the script, because it messing up with back/forward
slashes in path
and at the end it transforms an input into escaped slashes, which is
of course cannot be found in file system...

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.