[Pharo-project] FileURL don't works properly on windows

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Tue Mar 27 11:17:54 EDT 2012

On Mar 27, 2012, at 4:05 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> Try:
>
> (FileDirectory default / 'foo') asUrl retrieveContents

Yes, we need to really do a pass over the Url... there is Url (from old Squeak).
The there is URI, a package from Impara that we wanted to replace Url in Squeak 3.9
but development stopped when Impara could not contribute to Squeak anymore (due to politics...).

Then there is ZnUrl...

Definitly needs cleanup. We need one model for Url that works.

	Marcus

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de