[Pharo-project] Pharo on iOS w/ faster graphics

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Tue Mar 27 09:55:46 EDT 2012

Hey cool!

Morphic could eat less by just reducing the frame rate and also use simple
forms and pens to draw things.

Also we have opengl under and could do a lot of interesting optimizations
through plugins.

I am onboard to work with you on that. Once the VM is built properly that
is.

I am currently writing an app for the iPad and the touch UI is really
sometging different indeed.

Pharo on iPad has the potential to be a killer app for development. A
dynabook come true. Paired with a bluetooth keyboard on portrait position
like with the zagg I use it looks like an alto of 2012!