[Pharo-project] Seaside Book: Chapter 17, Serving Files

Francois Stephany tulipe.moutarde at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 02:45:17 EDT 2012

Yep it works well and if it fits your needs then go for it ;)

I serve static assets with Seaside when the files are only accessible
for a logged in user or when it depends of the state of the sessions.

In other cases, I simply put all my files in a directory next to the
image and serve them with Zinc/Kom when I develop

--
http://tulipemoutarde.be
CA: +1 778 558 3225