[Pharo-project] vm crash - code snippet provided

Francisco Garau francisco.garau at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 19:54:19 EDT 2012

It's used to "animate" the morphs, apparently.

The crash happens quite easily by dragging a big window out of the screen
(to the left). You either get a debugger or the vm crashes.

I just want to point out that before the VM crashes, there is a bug in
Smalltalk-land; an Number is appearing where a Point is expected.

- Francisco