[Pharo-project] no Complex class in Pharo?

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Sat Mar 24 17:34:31 EDT 2012

Stef,

One thing that must not happen is "automatic" use of complex numbers.   Things like -1 sqrt should raise an error.  If one wants a complex result, then -1 asComplex sqrt would be a nice choice.  That way, one can choose whether or not complex numbers are viable - many times, they are not wanted.

Bill