[Pharo-project] Building the iOS VM - Help

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 15:09:20 EDT 2012

Hi,

this are, more or less, the instructions to build an iOS vm:

you need:

- cmake 2.8.3 (not working with latest 2.8.7 because chainsets changed)
- xcode 4.1 or 4.2 (not working on 4.3 because cmake is not prepared to build correct project for latest xcode version)

1) clone cog-osx  (mine) or blessed from git [1]
2) in ./image download a 1.4 and install ConfigurationOfCog (latest)
3) execute:

	StackIPhoneConfig new
		generateSources; generate

4) in ./build execute