[Pharo-project] 1.4 is now green...

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Mar 24 14:21:11 EDT 2012

On Mar 24, 2012, at 5:32 PM, Nicolas Cellier wrote:

> Then if I introduce a new test documenting an old bug, it will then be rejected right ?
> I wonder if I'd really want such a dumb system without an ounce of human expertise…

This is not the idea :)
How do I see the process:
	for the test we publish it in a bug entry and as soon as there a code that makes it green then we integrate it.

Now we should have a way to say
	check that entry
		-> load the code
		-> run the tests and say if this is ok

	then in parallel
		- we should be able to
			look at the code
			- say ok please integrate
			- and the system does it
So benjamin has a bunch of scripts for that.

stef