[Pharo-project] Git on CI

Pavel Krivanek pavel.krivanek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 05:57:51 EDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 23 March 2012 10:02, Pavel Krivanek <pavel.krivanek at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> we have got a problem with Git on CI server that cause failing
>> "Scripts download" job. Console output tells:
>>
>> Cannot run program "git" (in directory
>> "/Users/hudson/jenkins/workspace/Scripts download"): error=2, No such
>> file or directory
>>
>> I looked at the Jenkins configuration and it cannot find Git:
>> There's no such executable git in PATH: /sbin, /usr/sbin, /bin, /usr/bin.
>>

> It is because some swiss guy changed the slaves, where this job can be
> run by stating "linux || mac"
> without checking if all slaves have git installed.
> :)

I changed it to Linux slave only and it works...
Then I tired to rename the project to Scripts-download and I got
Command "git clone --progress -o origin
git://gitorious.org/pharo-build/pharo-build.git
/builds/jenkins/workspace/Scripts-download" returned status code 128:
fatal: Could not get current working directory: No such file or
directory

So now it is enabled only on Linux with "Scripts download" name

-- Pavel